2 out of 3 people with chronic pain report sleep issues, and lack of sleep can intensify pain. It’s a vicious cycle — one that Redeem Therapeutics is determined to break.
Pain affects lack of sleep in several ways:
- Pain sufferers that take prescribed opioid pain medications, such as codeine or hydrocodone, may be making their insomnia worse by causing apnea, a brief pause in breathing, during sleep.
- Sleep deprivation makes you up to 120% more sensitive to pain.
- Pain affects sleep position and may prevent you from getting comfortable at night, causing frequent interruptions in sleep.
- Pain disrupts sleep architecture. You need a certain amount of each stage of sleep. If pain wakes you up, you spend too much time in light sleep, reducing REM sleep.
Here’s what we suggest:
- 30-45 minutes before bed, take our Sleep Gummies or Sleep Tincture.
- Right before bed, apply our CBD Pain Cream to the source of your pain or discomfort.
- Enjoy a restful night’s sleep without any hungover feeling the next morning.
How it works
Our Redeem CBD Pain Cream is formulated to penetrate deep to the source of pain. It delivers the soothing effects of menthol, capsicum, arnica oil, and essential oils along with the anti-inflammatory effect of CBD right to the source of your pain, allowing your body to relax.
Our Sleep Gummies and Sleep Tincture are scientifically formulated to deliver organic CBD systemically to help your mind relax and disconnect. Plus, the melatonin and botanicals help to cause drowsiness and adjust your sleep cycle.
Break the cycle with Forbes’ No. 1 rated CBD sleep gummy and Redeem CBD Pain Cream. Save $45 on Redeem Therapeutics’ Sweet Relief Bundle at Redeemrx.com.